At Yosha Cook & Tisch – Personal Injury Lawyers, we believe in the power of role models. As a family-operated law firm, we understand first-hand just how influential a role model can be in a young man’s life. Just as Brandon Yosha was inspired by his father Buddy Yosha, we want to hear from other young adults about their role models through our firm’s 2022 Role Model Scholarship.
We are excited to introduce the 2022 Role Model Scholarship to support those pursuing education and to honor those who have made a difference in someone’s life. In 750-1,000 words, we encourage students to answer the following prompt: Tell us about a role model in your life – what makes them so special, and how has their presence made a positive difference in your life? What valuable lessons have they taught you along the way, and how have they inspired you to be the best version of yourself? Whether it be a coach, a teacher, someone you look up to in your field of interest, or simply someone who has come through your life and inspired you to make positive changes.
One winner for the 2022 Role Model Scholarship will be selected to receive $1,000 towards their education. The recipient will be announced in the month following the deadline.
- The 2022 Role Model Scholarship is made available to any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student who legally resides in the United States, either in one of the 50 states or in the District of Columbia, and who is also currently enrolled or accepted into a two to a five-year post-secondary institution which is applicable for the Spring 2022 Semester.
- Any person employed at Yosha Cook & Tisch – Personal Injury Lawyers, members of their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), as well as others living in the same households of previously mentioned individuals (related or not), are ineligible to receive rewards through the 2022 Role Model Scholarship.
- Applicants for the 2022 Role Model Scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and be in good overall academic standing at their school.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Tell us about a role model in your life – what makes them so special, and how has their presence made a positive difference in your life?
- All applicants must submit a professional resumé that lists their professional and academic experiences.
- The candidate must submit an up-to-date transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as a most recent transcript from their prior school. If applying students are still in high school, proof of acceptance to their college or university is required for consideration.
The recipient of the 2022 Role Models Scholarship will be chosen and announced during February 2022.
Application Deadline and Instructions:
To apply for this scholarship, candidates must email their full application (including the essay, resumé, and transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31st, 2022. Any applications sent after this date will not be considered.
Scholarship applications should be sent with the subject line “Yosha Cook & Tisch – Personal Injury Lawyers – 2022 Role Model Scholarship Application.”