The loss of a family member is profound and lasting in impact. The void a family experiences through the loss of a loved one is devastating both emotionally and financially.
The lawyers at Yosha Cook & Tisch stand ready to help you through the difficult times of family loss. We seek compensation on your behalf to ease financial stress along with working to bring those responsible to justice.
Legal assistance can make a difference
Our experienced attorneys and other professionals handle the legal aspects of your claim, so you can deal with emotional issues and attend to other family matters. Clients rely on us for the following assistance:
To pursue a wrongful death action, we open up an estate in the name of your loved one, or depending on the circumstances, seek the appointment of a special administrator.
- We work diligently to develop evidence supporting claims of emotional distress, loss of support, and loss of services.
- We help establish a basis for jury evaluation to determine the loss of love and affection.
- We seek to recover estate administration costs and expenses associated with the funeral and burial of your loved one.
- We present necessary experts in the areas of liability, psychology, and economics to help establish the nature and extent of your family’s loss and grief. Economic and psychological losses can involve complex issues in assessing a lost family member’s value to those left behind.
- We identify and develop evidence to demonstrate the devastating impact that the loss of a family member has on his or her loved ones.
- We work to properly document the losses, and retain experts qualified to analyze these issues on your behalf.