If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a truck accident in Muncie—or anywhere in Indiana—the experienced Muncie truck accident lawyers at Yosha Law can help protect your rights.
Our attorneys have over 150 combined years assisting injury victims in recovering damages after commercial truck crashes. We are familiar with state and federal trucking laws and have the resources to build strong cases against even the largest trucking companies and insurance carriers.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents in Muncie
Due to their sheer size, trucks are more prone to serious accidents than passenger vehicles. Our Muncie truck accident lawyers frequently see crashes caused by:
- Driver fatigue or falling asleep at the wheel
- Distracted driving through cell phone use, GPS, eating/drinking
- Impaired driving under the influence of drugs/alcohol
- Speeding or following too closely
- Failing to properly maintain brakes and other mechanical parts
- Company policies that pressure drivers to speed or overload trucks
- Poorly secured cargo loads that dangerously shift in transit
We thoroughly investigate to pinpoint the cause of your crash and pursue accountability from all negligent parties involved.
Devastating Truck Crash Injuries in Muncie
When multi-ton big rigs collide at high speeds with smaller vehicles, horrific outcomes often result. Some severe injuries we commonly see in our Muncie truck accident cases include:
- Head/brain trauma with permanent cognitive deficits
- Complex fractures needing extensive surgery/rehab
- Spinal cord damage causing paralysis
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Severe burns from spilled hazardous materials cargo or fires
- Amputated limbs that dramatically impact quality of life
- Wrongful death of beloved family members
Our dedicated injury attorneys make helping truck accident survivors a top priority as we demand maximum compensation for all losses and damages.
All Potentially Liable Parties After Your Truck Crash
Many different parties share fault when commercial trucks cause preventable accidents in Muncie. Our legal team works to identify every entity accountable for your damages, including:
- The negligent truck driver
- The driver’s trucking company
- The shipping company that loaded the truck cargo
- Manufacturers of defective truck parts
- Mechanics or companies responsible for shoddy repairs or maintenance lapses on trucks
- Contractors that improperly inspected or failed to take unsafe trucks off the road
- Government agencies for roads lacking adequate signage, lighting, or other safety infrastructure
We aggressively pursue compensation from every liable party’s insurance through demand letters, negotiations, lawsuits, and more. Our exceptional track record motivates insurers anxious to avoid court to settle truck accident cases for full value.
Muncie Truck Accident Statute of Limitations
Under Indiana personal injury law, you typically have two years from the date of a truck crash to pursue legal action before your rights expire. In certain scenarios, as little as 180 days may apply for notice and claims against specific defendants like government entities.
Never delay in contacting our Muncie truck accident lawyers – missing a legal filing deadline can destroy your case.
Our Complete Range of Muncie Truck Accident Legal Services
The Muncie truck crash attorneys at Yosha Law offer elite representation from accident to settlement including:
- Local crash scene investigations
- Gathering police reports, electronic logging device (ELD) records, and other trucking company data to prove liability and negligence through thorough documentation review and subpoenas
- Consulting with your medical team to gain a detailed understanding of injuries and treatment needs
- Calculating case value based on full current and future accident-related expenses
- Filing truck accident claims and lawsuits to make at-fault insurers take responsibility
- Relentlessly negotiating with insurers to demand appropriate compensation
- Taking uncooperative trucking firms to court when fair pre-trial settlement offers get refused
- Handling appeals of unjust verdicts when necessary
With ample resources and exceptional case results, we have what it takes to stand up to even the largest trucking carriers and insurance companies on behalf of injured clients.
Contact a Muncie Truck Accident Attorney Today
The dedicated truck accident injury lawyers at Yosha Law maintain a sharp focus on easing the enormous burdens these crashes place on victims and families. We take cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning legal fees only ever come from settlements we obtain—you pay nothing upfront.
Schedule your free consultation today by calling our Muncie office at (317) 751-2856 or by filling out our simple online contact form. We have additional office locations across Indiana.